All bookings must be made via our website. If, as an exception, it is made using another method, the client must make an advance payment of 40% of the total booking cost via bank transfer, or by providing their bank card details in order to guarantee their booking.
In any case, no payment will be taken; the bank card will simply be pre-authorised, and only when the client cancels or fails to show up will the card be charged the corresponding amount, as detailed below.
All bookings made via an intermediary will be subject to their contract conditions, and in which case it is very likely that the penalties applied vary. The client must remember that any problem must be dealt with by the agency or intermediary with whom they made their booking. Bookings made via an intermediary have a fixed price, and as such, no discount or promotion will be applied, for example for being a member of the Spanish climbing federation.
Regardless of the method in which the client makes the booking, it will be confirmed by the mountain refuge in the days following the booking. If the client does not receive confirmation, they must contact the accommodation in case there has been a problem with the booking.
USE OF THE FACILITIES
Montfalcó Hostel is a mountain refuge that belongs to the FAM (Aragonese Mountaineering Federation) network, and as such it is a public sports facility where people can practice mountaineering. The rules for the use of its facilities are those provided in the FAM’s mountain refuge regulations, and the client expressly accepts that:
- The use of the refuge implies the total acceptance of the Regulations for the Use of FAM Mountain Refuges document, and non-compliance will be cause for their expulsion from the mountain refuge.
- All damage caused due to the misuse of the facilities will be the responsibility of the person who causes the damage, and they will be liable for its rectification.
GENERAL CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
In general, the client may cancel the services that they have reserved at any moment; however, depending on when it is cancelled, the client will have to pay the following cancellation fees.
- If the booking is cancelled 16 or more days before the check-in date, they will be refunded 100% of the cost, minus any booking fees that may apply.
- If it is cancelled between six and 15 days before, they will be charged 20% of the total cost, plus any booking fees that may apply.
- If it is cancelled it in the five days before arrival, they will be charged 40% of the total cost of the booking.
Booking fees: €10 per booking.
In cases of force majeure, 100% of the cost will be refunded (minus booking fees). Ultimately it is the rangers who decide whether or not the situation is a genuine case of force majeure.
It is possible that these percentages vary on specific dates, such as Christmas or New Year, or for specific special offers. In any case, the mountain refuge will inform the client of the applicable percentage.
Official complaint forms are available at the mountain refuge if the client wishes to file a grievance. In addition, they may also contact the Aragonese Mountaineering Federation at:
FEDERACIÓN ARAGONESA DE MONTAÑISMO. C/ Albareda, 7 – 4º 4ª CP: 50004 Zaragoza, Spain.
Tel. (+34) 976 22 79 71 / www.fam.es / email@example.com